As always, we at Ohm have been busy. We’d like to apologize for the inactivity on Bitcoin Talk and Discord. We value our users, and we believe communicating with them is one of the best ways to grow our community.
We’ve been working on some stuff behind-the-scenes:
- Work on our Android application is coming along. Our dev team has been hitting some roadblocks, but we’re trucking through. We hope to have Android out and available to the public in a month or two. If you would like to help with development, please contact us here, or send us a message on Discord.
- Good News for Apple iOS Users! Dash wallet has been approved on the Apple App Store. Hopefully this paves the way for an iOS Ohm Wallet application.
- We’ve been throwing around the possibility of legally registering Ohm Wallet as a corporation. This will enable us to do even greater things, and help us with our future plans, such as RFID implementation.
- More details on this to come!
- Ohm Wallet will be getting a new site layout! Our digital team has been working on a brand new, fancy site for Ohm Wallet. We’re not sure when this new design will be implemented, but keep your eyes peeled for that!
- OHM has been listed on CoinGather! You can find all our exchanges here.
- Our SVV/LAMB campaign is still going on strong. Help make your community a better place, and get OHM as a reward!
Thanks again for being an OHM supporter. Remember to stay up to date by following us on social media (the links are on the bottom of the page) and on our Bitcoin Talk thread.
-Everyone From the Ohm Wallet Team