*Discord Usernames in Parentheses*
- A.M. (LVX) – Director – Prolific Artist, Musician, and Visionary; 5+ years c-suite experience in business development and operations, strategic planning, administration, policy & procedure composition and implementation, digital marketing, web design, human resources, and product realization. Responsible for Sodalitas Vulturis Volantis and Acts of Kindness Initiative.
- Partnered with [Anonymous] – 30+ years engineering and business experience, inventor and multiple patent holder. Extensive R&D and technical product development leadership experience in electrical, semiconductor, and RFID industries. Senior engineering leadership architecting and designing systems targeted at RFID, medical, and industrial applications. Skills and experience includes, but is not limited to: Product Development and Marketing, Process Installation and Improvement, SoC; R&D, Mixed Signal, IC, RF, Embedded Systems, System Architecture, Digital Signal Processors, Firmware, FPGA, PCB design, CMOS, Hardware Architecture, Verilog, EDA, Analog Circuit Design, IoT, etc…
- Directly Advised by Douglas Rushkoff – American media theorist, writer, columnist, lecturer, graphic novelist, and documentarian. He is best known for his association with the early cyberpunk culture, and his advocacy of open source solutions to social problems.
- D.W. (Remapper) – Development – 10+ years Software development, Reverse engineering, Processor / Mcu reversing, Embedded software engineering, Embedded Linux, Embedded Systems, ARM, ARM7, C – C++ Qt. Extensive experience with iOS & Android Firmware, 2 Years Blockchain & Qt Development. Experience with HTML, Java, Python
- J.O. (squidicuz) – Development – 10+ Years work at Semiconductor Fab as Eng Tech. 7 Years experience with cryptocurrency and blockchain development. Fluent programming languages (Java, C#, C/C++, Python). Experience in Electrical Circuit Design, EE Theory.
- A.K. (Dovev) – Community Relations – Lived exclusively off cryptocurrency for 3 years; management experience for Hilton, Syria; experience as accountant after relocating to USA to continue his education.
- Additional team members soon to be added